Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Day Post Surgery

Logan woke up feeling much better today.  It was pretty entertaining to watch him crawl around with that big bandage on his head.  He was a little unstable because he was so top heavy and I felt like I had to follow him closely to make sure he didn't lose his balance and fall on his head.







Were were instructed to remove the bandages 24 hours after the surgery, so we took them off mid afternoon.  I was hesitant to do it, so Andrew volunteered to do it.  I was so happy for that.  I was really nervous to see what his ears and the incision spot would look like when we took it off.






We can tell that his ears and face are swollen and I am hoping that it goes down quickly.  He was happy to have the bandages and the arm braces off, but we eventually had to put the braces back on because he kept trying to pull on his ears.

Later in the day, his big sister Jasmine got home from her Aunt and Uncle's house and we were all very happy to see her. We hadn't seen her since Tuesday evening, which is the longest we've been without her.  I'm so glad our family is back together again.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Nice Story Becky!! Go LOGAN!!! -Roy Bonilla

      Delete